Tea is a surprisingly good thing for you health. This wasn’t something I was aware of growing up. I mostly thought tea consisted of, black tea, and fruit flavored tea, which I don’t like.
I used to get sick every year at least a couple of times a year with a cold of some sort. Getting sick was not fun, and I starting thinking “Surely our ancestors didn’t get sick this often, and had remedies”.
Going through that exercise lead me to research natural remedies. Which lead me to all sorts of different teas. Peppermint is one of the more important teas that I drink as it has some great benefits.
The best value seems to be Twinings of London Pure Peppermint.
There are four main benefits I like from Peppermint tea, that personally helped me.
- Antibacterial and Antiviral
- Helps from a prevention standpoint for getting sick.
- Helps to clean the blood and make the antiviral and biotic more effective.
- Menthol – active ingredient helping with headaches
- I don’t often get headaches, but when I do I dislike taking pain pills. I was surprised when this tea really helped me.
- I didn’t believe this one until some joint pain went away.
What I Like
I have loose leaf tea, and these bags. I like the loose leaf tea when I want to make something strong because I can get a nice blend I like. However, I think these bags are a great and quick way to make peppermint tea when you don’t have time to use loose leaf tea.
To be honest there aren’t really any cons with this, that I can think of. It is bagged peppermint tea.
For me this tea has been a great addition for my health. I enjoy the taste of the tea by itself, and mixed with other teas. It provides the health benefits I am after, and is cheap and readily available.